Saturday, July 6, 2024

Day of the Month Card Club

 What's the Challenge this Month at Day of the Month Card Club?


I thought "No Way" am I going to be able to do anything for this challenge, but after my total brain collapse, I thought of two interpretations, totally different.  The other one I will reveal mid-way through the challenge.

Here's my more traditional interpretation for National U.S. Postage Stamp Day, a blending of old and new stamps.  The Post Card stamp is an old Hero Arts wood block stamp that I have had for many, many, many years.  Add another "many" to that.  I added some Scrappy Tails stamped and colored die cuts to make this a Holliday card with some snow to top it off.

Remember to have fun!
Supplies:
Hero Arts Wood Block stamp (post card) a very old wood block stamp
Scrappy Tails Santa's Workshop which includes the sentiments - "Tis the Season to be Jolly" and "Happy Holidays"
Copic markers
Aleene's True Snow
Vagabond die cut machine

I'm entering the following challenges:
Polkadoodle's Craft Challenge "Anything Goes"
Gem of a Challenge - "Anything Goes"                       
Classic Design - ATG 
Love To Scrap Challenge (always Anything Goes) 1of8 #168
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes UNLimited #7-2024
Unicorn Not Square








3 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Arlene.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats on guest designing, Arlene - I'm sure I'll play along - thanks for the inspiration with this cute postcard!!

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

A very nice Christmas card.
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Greetings Annie (DT)